Destination Guide | Tokyo Japan
- In order to prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information and revision of such information, Santa Fe Japan shall establish a Security Policy, and take appropriate security measures such as anti-virus software and measures to prevent unauthorized access.
- When obtaining personal information, Santa Fe Japan shall use fair and legal methods. Santa Fe Japan shall not use illegal methods to obtain information. In addition, Santa Fe Japan shall either gain consent from each individual – i.e. the owner of the personal information – about the intended use of their information, or announce through Santa Fe Japan’s official web site the intended use of personal information.
- When indirectly obtaining personal information, Santa Fe Japan shall confirm whether the provider appropriately obtained the information from the owner of the personal information, take appropriate contractual measures, and announce through Santa Fe Japan’s official web site the intended use of personal information and other necessary information.
- Santa Fe Japan recognizes that the owner of the personal information has a right to disclose, revise, discontinue use of, or delete their personal information. Santa Fe Japan shall undisputedly respond to such requests from owners of personal information.
- When sharing personal information with third parties or depositing personal information upon consigning work, Santa Fe Japan shall conduct background information checks on third parties, sign necessary contracts, and take other necessary legal procedures.
- Santa Fe Japan shall establish the following principles on acquiring and handling personal information.
Principles on the Use of Personal Information
Santa Fe Japan shall ensure the use of Personal Information is within the scope of intended purposes, and be handled exclusively by authorized personnel within the limits of conducting business.
- In principle, Santa Fe Japan prohibits the provision of personal information to third parties.
- Santa Fe Japan forbids the unintended use and removal of personal information from their designated locations, and will not leak personal information to external sources.
- Santa Fe Japan’s employees must not unnecessarily inform third parties of personal information obtained through business, or use such personal information for non originally-intended purposes. The same measures will be implemented for employees after they leave the position that required them to use the personal information.
- Santa Fe Japan shall not acquire, use, or provide the following types of personal information, except where Santa Fe Japan is required to use this information within the scope necessary for the achievement of the specific purpose of use.
- Matters regarding ideology, belief, or religion.
- Matters regarding race, ethnicity, family background, permanent domiciles (excluding information on the prefecture to which he/she belongs to), physical and mental disabilities, criminal records, and other information that could be factors leading to social discrimination.
- Matters regarding trade union membership, collective bargaining, or other group affiliations or activities.
- Matters regarding participation in group or collective industrial actions, execution of petition rights, or the execution of other political rights.
- Matters regarding health and medical treatments or sex life.
Santa Fe Relocation Services Japan K.K.
Dated: 1st October, 2010
- Japan Overview
- Short Term Accommodation
- Visa & Immigration
- Legal/Government Matters
- Children & Tokyo
- Medical Services
- Having a Baby In Japan
- Pets In Japan
- Banking Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- People – Our diversity