Destination Guide | Tokyo Japan

Adult Education

Most private clubs have classes for their members. Other classes are often listed in local newspapers and magazines.
Graduate and undergraduate credits can be earned in Japan by foreigners at institutions of higher education where classes are conducted in English. There are schools which offer two and/or four-year degree programs and are accredited by the Association of American Colleges and Universities in Japan.